Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 3: My Camp NaNo Survival Kit

     I know, I know. This is the most overdone thing ever. But hey, it's still early in Camp NaNo, and I was going to end up doing this anyway. It's better to get it over with now, right? So here is the list of things that are surrounding me as I type away at my novel.

1. My laptop. I think this one's pretty self explanatory.
2. My iPod. I'm using this for music to help me get noveling. (I'm totally not using it to look at fanfiction when I get bored. What? No.)
3. Hair ties. While my hair may be fairly short, it's long enough for it to get very annoying, very quickly.
4. Coffeeeeee. I have my travel mug full of coffee right next to me because I don't think I could survive without it.
5. Granola. I need some sustenance, right?
6. Pens and Notebooks. These are for when I feel like sketching characters, or writing down little quotes I could use later.
7. Cat. He's currently sleeping on my bed and being a total cutie.
8. Blanket and pillow. I prefer to be comfortable while causing myself headaches.
9. Ibuprofen. For the headaches I'm causing myself.

     I think that's about it actually. Huh, I kind of thought in the back of my head that it'd be more stuff. Oh well. If you want, you can tell me your must have Camp NaNo supplies. You can also tell me if you want to hear more about my story, or anything else you may want to hear. Now, I've got to get back to writing, and I'll see you guys tomorrow!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment